One of my biggest pet peeves in life is when someone brushes off a possibly negative
habit they have and says "That's just the way I am." I think that in this life, we are here to improve and challenge ourselves to become better and better. Take for example the fact that I used to have a pretty bad over-reacting issue when I got angry. Like Freaking out! Well, when I found out that I was pregnant with Izabella, I was so afraid that I would have a miscarriage,that it forced me to confront this demon. I made a pact with myself that I would get it under control so that my children wouldn't see that awful habit either. It's been 9 years and I am going to pat myself on the back because I deserve it. I have meltdowns, okay....an occasional yell or what have you---but I am much calmer now. So now I am all freed up to work on my million of other issues! So go out there and start fixing yourselves!!!!!!!! I know, this was a weird post...............................