Friday, August 20, 2010

What's Up Duck?


Look at this cute family who struted around the neighborhood one evening this Summer.
They came walking up "Via La Costa" and we shewed them to the sidewalk---come on Geese "Think think!"
So today is the last day of Summer Break!!!!! Can you believe it. Time to pull out the school clothes, lunchboxes, and supplies. Ain't it great?!!!! Can you say ROUTINE!!! Can you say FALL weather on it's way!!!! Can you say---I can pull out a vacuum without KAOS!
Now I'll be the first to admit that we had great time this Summer.....campouts,days at the Lake, Surf N Swim, Cherry Hill, movies at the great Kaysville Theater. Great Memories!
I love you all family---but a few hours of peace and quiet makes mother a little more sane. Plus last but not least "I deserve it!"
SO go out there and make this day a good one, soak it in!