Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sha---bang!







SMILE BIG!!!! So Izabella got her braces today. She is excited about it although they are starting to hurt. YEP.....I remember laying in bed wanting to DIE everytime I had them tightened. It's the worst Jerry! So I feel pretty bad for her in about 5 hours from now when the pain really sets in. But one day she will be glad that her teeth aren't all over the place----ya know---like the folks on "COPS." Sad.

I also included a picture of her on the day of "Etiquette Tea." So cute.

Old freckle face got his picture on this post too. Isn't he handsome. He keeps getting more freckles around his nose & eyes. He's a charmer!

Carson LOVES this Michael Jackson DVD we have. He can't get enough of the video "Black & White" and "Bad." He moves around like crazy on the couch.

Last week my subbing actually picked up! I LOVE it too! The kids are great and I love helping them. A second grade boy told me I looked "Hot & Beautiful" and then the teacher reprimanded him. But it was funny. I specified that I wanted to sub in Resource or Special Ed. Most people write "anything but Resource or Special Ed"--cause it's too much. Yet, I have 6 1/2 yrs training from freckle face---so I've been trained by the "School of hard knocks!" The paycheck isn't huge--but I wanted to do something where I felt I was giving back.I love the kids though and we had some great conversations!So I'm out in the big world again.....and enjoying it!

Lastly, I gave up Soda completely and joined a "Zumba" class a couple of times a week! I'm seeing and feeling the benefits. It makes you feel so happy even if you dance as "white as they come." Yep---sometimes I am quite literally dancing to a whole different drummer! But I'm not the only one!