Monday, July 11, 2011

Looks like we made it........................


You read it right. Kids, I am ending my blog. It's kind of like when Seinfeld went out on their 9th Season and you wanted to die because you knew the 10th would be awesome!!!!! Okay, maybe I am giving this Blog more credit than it deserves. It's been a great ride though.

So here is my last post & words of wisdom. Get a pen! jk

1. Live each day as if it were your last. Even when things aren't going as planned, and you feel completely frazzled----imagine that tomorrow won't exist. Slow down and soak it all in. There is good in every day.

2. Be grateful for what you have. Capish.

3. Keep a journal. I have always had a journal. I think that it became even more important when I had kids. One day when I am sitting in a Nursing home all alone, I will read through those journals so I can experience it all over again in my mind.

4. Religion has lots of odds and ends to it. What is most important is that you follow Jesus Christ's example. That is what it should be about.

5. Laugh...Laugh...Laugh. Even when you want to Cry....cry...cry.

6. As you get older you feel more comfortable with who you are. Thank Heavens! Women should celebrate the differences in eachother. Don't waste time worrying about what others think about you. Learn not to care.

7. Life isn't about "Easy Street." We aren't here to glide on through. We are here to learn and become stronger. Better.

8. It's okay to drink a Ice Cold Coke once in awhile. Especially if you swig it down with a pound of See's Chocolates.

9. Have compassion.

10.Always take time out for your family. There is Season for everything...but you should always be a mother first.

Goodnight Ladies and Gentlemen.