For our 10 year anniversary Rachel decided to plan a trip to Laguna Beach the day before we left which was a complete surprise to me. The weather was in the 80's and sunny and absolutely beautiful. Our room was right across the street from beautiful beaches. We ate delicious food by candlelight at the Beach House right on the beach, we collected shells, shopped, and more. We hadn't been alone overnight for years and so this was VERY NICE!

Here we are during the Sunrise - obviously looking directly into the sun and having a hard time getting a good picture - I think it turned out well.

Rachel rented us a Hyundai and we asked for an upgrade. The nice fellow at the desk said something in broken english just enough for us to understand "Convertible VW Beetle". As we walked to spot G39 I said to Rachel "As long as it's not bright yellow I'm fine". Within 100 yards it became evident that my worst fears were ahead of us. I stopped, turned to Rachel and said "I Can't". A guy in a yellow convertible Bettle just doesn't seem right. So we swapped it out at the same price for this beauty!



Our first morning we ate a delicious breakfast and collected shells on the beach. When we got home we saw a crab no bigger than a small spider crawl out of one - we're pretty sure he's dead now.


