After we came down to eat dinner (which Izabella and I had worked on) Fish Sticks aka Sugar Wafers spread with peanut butter & rolled in crushed cornflakes. Plus bright green peas which we were supposed to use Air Heads but ended up using Green Laffy Taffy. (Thanks Megan for the great ideas!) ANYHOW-----he caught on with the Peas and smelled the Fish Sticks ahead of time. Have to say that this was Carsons BEST dinnertime ever. Izabella was proud of our hard work! Happy April 1st everyone.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
It's April 1st you Fools!
Alas its another April Fools Day. Izabellas was going crazy trying to think up a trick. So when Trent got home I pretended to be making dinner and she was yelling for someone to help with Carson because he was mad. Trent said he was on his way. Then the next thing I hear is Trent say "Oh my Gosh...." with Izabella jumping in quickly "April Fools Day!" We had planted Ketchup on Carsons right ear and face so it looked like blood ofcourse. Aren't we horrible. Trent laughed afterwards. (I know...we are a weird group--totally de-sensitized to blood at this point)
After we came down to eat dinner (which Izabella and I had worked on) Fish Sticks aka Sugar Wafers spread with peanut butter & rolled in crushed cornflakes. Plus bright green peas which we were supposed to use Air Heads but ended up using Green Laffy Taffy. (Thanks Megan for the great ideas!) ANYHOW-----he caught on with the Peas and smelled the Fish Sticks ahead of time. Have to say that this was Carsons BEST dinnertime ever. Izabella was proud of our hard work! Happy April 1st everyone.

After we came down to eat dinner (which Izabella and I had worked on) Fish Sticks aka Sugar Wafers spread with peanut butter & rolled in crushed cornflakes. Plus bright green peas which we were supposed to use Air Heads but ended up using Green Laffy Taffy. (Thanks Megan for the great ideas!) ANYHOW-----he caught on with the Peas and smelled the Fish Sticks ahead of time. Have to say that this was Carsons BEST dinnertime ever. Izabella was proud of our hard work! Happy April 1st everyone.