Friday, April 24, 2009

You asked...........


So the other day Izabella and I are on a walk. In the past year Izabella has asked me the "So I know that babies come from Heaven...but how do they get in your stomach?" type questions. Sadly, I usually have changed in the subject somehow. Realizing that she is 8 years old and being told from numerous people that "kids talk"...I decided to venture out with an answer. So as we walked I slowly and calmly explained the whole thing in a "grown-up" way. (Which is hard for me at times....ha) At the end and after a few questions I asked Izabella...So what do you think? It was a perfect answer and very simple "Creepy!!!!!" Not the answer I had expected. I laughed and then tried to re-explain it a little so that she understood that it was a "Beautiful thing" ofcourse. hee heeSoon after she was quick to point out the park straight ahead and that was my clue---that's great, lets not talk about it anymore! SO I have done my duty and life is good again!