Monday, July 6, 2009

Just the facts ladies!!!














I am now blogging about a serious subject---hair!!! My friend Amanda posted many do's she had in the past. So I decided to discuss this subject. I change my hair almost every few months in some way or other--color, bangs, no bangs, layers, curly, Straight and etc.(These pictures are from the past 5 years only!!!) Its fun! So lets talk about "HAIR-ATTITUDE!!!" Have you ever realized that they way you do your hair defines how you are treated??!! Its very true. If your hair is shorter, than you will have more moms at the Park talk to you. If your hair is longer, then you wont. My friend Maria and I call this "Having the Power!!" No girl really likes it if your hair is longer than theres. Some of you are laughing and some of you are confused at this comment!! Anyhow, I have to admit that I love having longer hair right now..... yet eventually I will chop it off. I vowed that when I hit 40 I will bleach it out and wear it spiked a little. (Cant wait!) But in all honestly I LOVED having short purplish hair the most. So there you have it!!!!! Enjoy your "do" ladies!!!!!!! LIVE ON THE EDGE!!!!!