There it is! The first full-sized picture of the Best Beaches article--Laguna Beach! My little "2-cents" is posted on the #1 slot. My friend Maria called to notify me, and at once I realized that (gulp) my subscription had run out in JUNE!!!! So I ran to Barnes and Noble and got 2 copies ofcourse. As an update I have booked a weekend get-a-way with mom & sisters to Laguna on the first weekend of October. So I am WAY EXCITED!!!!!! Yippy-Yi-YO!!!!
Monday, July 13, 2009
Sunset Magazine! JULY
There it is! The first full-sized picture of the Best Beaches article--Laguna Beach! My little "2-cents" is posted on the #1 slot. My friend Maria called to notify me, and at once I realized that (gulp) my subscription had run out in JUNE!!!! So I ran to Barnes and Noble and got 2 copies ofcourse. As an update I have booked a weekend get-a-way with mom & sisters to Laguna on the first weekend of October. So I am WAY EXCITED!!!!!! Yippy-Yi-YO!!!!