So here's what I posted. I MADE a Cornflake Marshmallow Wreath and I feel that is worthy of a post! Because I have NEVER made one and I am SO excited for Izabella to see it after school. I'm pretty proud my friends---and it takes wonderful!
Secondly, I am doing my part to feed the birds this Winter!!! I sit next to the tree in the front room windowseat and watch 5-6 of them eating away! They look over at me and chirp a little "Thank-you!" It's true. Which inspired my family room Birdhouse Tree. Aint it grand. (Yes I know that's not proper English, but I like it!)
Thirdly, those lights in the vase are the very LAST working bulbs from my Grandma Greenhalghs Christmas tree. They bring back so many memories of Christmas past. I miss my Grandma and am so glad that I have them. When thery burn out completely, I will be sick!
Fourthly- That is my make-shift fireplace I made in the Armoire of the front room. Yep, I am one of those people who want an advertised AMISH Mantle---I ADMIT IT already. But since that isn't happening I have used flame-looking flicker lights and cinnamon pinecones! Cozy!
Fifthly- Those are Izabella's ROBOT eyes looking at me while her class performed Christmas songs for the parents. She was so excited that she got to sing a small solo! She's gutsy I tell you!
Sixly- Carson and his crazy hair are LOVING the Gingerbread dessert I made lastnight. Hot Gingerbread cake with a cooked lemon sauce and real whipping cream. MMM MMM Good.
Which reminds me that the Christmas Season is a tough one because all I want to do is make & DEVOUR Desserts!!!!!!!
We've been listening to Holiday Music like crazy! My very favorite Christmas song is "Silver Bells." My mom sang that one like like it was going out of style--growing up! So it stuck!
Christmas is a time of happiness. Just the other day as we were driving somewhere and noticing all of the pretty lights---I wondered why it cant be like this all year!
Then again, it can!!!! (Maybe not the tree & Stockings---people would begin to stare---although we are used to that!)
You can and should always fill each day with all sorts of happiness!
So that's my two-cents. Until we meet again!