Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Dr. Seuss' Bday & other Tidbits!
















Yesterday Carson came off the bus wearing a hat to celebrate Dr. Seuss' bday! I was laughing out loud. He seemed to like it on!





Carson LOVES to knock on his window on the bus. The driver & aide said that as they pull up to the top of our street, he starts knocking like crazy! Made me happy...he is happy to get home!





On to other news----Carson got his new foot braces today from Shriners. These suckers cost $1000.00 big ones each time his foot size goes up!!!!! Yet, they footed the bill! (Did you like that?!) The cherry on the top was when the therapist brought out some boxes of new shoes and we got to pick a pair. It was like CHRISTMAS!!!!! Carson had a goofy smile the whole time. We are very thankful to Shriners Hospital!





Lastly, I received some SUPER TERRIFIC news today. Carsons school teacher said that she talked to Carson's "Team" and they have agreed that if I chose to move Carson up to 1st grade next year, I can choose his hours so that he doesn't have to stay all day! I jumped for joy!!!!!!





I am SOOOOOOOOOOO happy! I am thinking 8:45-1:00 pm sounds AWESOME!!!!! YEAH!





There you have it....does it get any better than this??????????????????