Let's face it, I have been on a BLOGGING ROLL lately!!!! So I really need to back off a little or else I am going to have "burn-out" like in September and have to go on Hiatus!!!! That couldn't
be good for anyone here! ha! So here are some odds & ends I find amusing!!!!
First off----"The Dancing Cows" by my sink!!! Every morning I see them, they put a big smile on my face! AWESOME!!!!!! You all need to go out and get some dancing cows--seriously folks.

Secondly, the FABULOUS fairy house that Izabella and I made. Inside is a table/chair/flowers/cup of hot chocolate and cake. Up top is a bench with a red lantern! Let the fairy blessings flow! (Whatever that means)


Thirdly, Izabella throwing a football to Trent. Yep, that is exactly the type of outfit that works well in 40 degrees football weather! I had to remind her to put a jacket on. They had fun though!

Fourthly---Carson giving Trent a big hug. It lasted almost a minute. WONDERFUL!

Fifthly, AUDREY HEPBURN ofcourse! Merely because she is a Fashion Icon that I LOVE! Seriously---so simple, so chic, why must there be so much glitter & "GAG" on womens jeans these days?

Oh and dont forget that March 14th is National Potato Chip Day!!!!!!!! It's ESSENTIAL that you buy a bag. Although Izabella and I are very upset with the fact that they don't have "Dill Pickle" flavored anymore. Seriously, what is the world coming too?