I LOVE April. I always have. It's a great month to be born! My birthday is next Sunday and in the past I never liked my birthday to fall on a Sunday---but this year I think it's kind of nice. I will be turning 35 years old---which means I have probably lived 1/2 my life, if you take into account the "Pancreatic Cancer" cells multiplying in me as I type this. ANYHOW--- today I will get my license renewed with a NEW picture, which I haven't done since 2001. Now people can stop looking at the picture on my license and then me....the picture on my license and then me.....and so on. I have decided that a "Ponytail" is the way to go. That way as time goes on and hairstyles change and etc---I wont look back at that picture and "HATE" the hair-do--cause the slicked back ponytail is timeless! hee hee
So I am going back to basics today and listing my "10 Favorite things" as I turn 35 this year. Not including family,/friens and etc---more shallow type things that make this existence lovely. So here we go:
1. Blooming Lilac Bushes
2. Ice Cold, Fizzy Coca Cola Classic
3. "Sees" Chocolates
4. Jelly Bellys
5. A Great Smelling Candle
6. Jazzy Music
7. The Cosby Show Reruns
8. Gardening & Reaping the Rewards
9. "Smores" over the Firepit
10. Walking along the Laguna Beach Shoreline at 7am