

I like November! It’s the beginning of the holidays where we remember to appreciate all of the blessing we have been given---and there are lots!
The newest update is that we have taken our house off of the market for now. It’s not ideal, because of Carson really. Yet, I am happy to get to be in the house that I love for many reasons and the friends that surround us. In all honesty I can’t imagine finding another place that feel’s like “home.” Deep down I am still hoping that we can stay. It’s called denial. Like the other day when I realized again that my dad really did die back in June 2008. Did that really happen?
Also, Carson is on the list at Shriner’s to “trim the gristle” on his calves. Doesn’t that sound appetizing with the Turkey Days approaching! Ha! Actually it’s not very fun. Yet when your legs/feet tighten so bad that they can only point----it needs to be done. It’s all a part of the Muscular Dystrophy fun that he gets to enjoy in his life. They make an incision in each calf and cut the muscle so that it loosens his legs. Then they cast them until the muscle grows back together. Anywho---the kicker is that he can’t have a cold up to 6 wks before surgery. Isn’t that IRONIC! It’s Winter first of all….second of all a cold for Carson takes a lot longer to clear his body. So we’ll see. As for now, he no longer where’s his Foot Braces because…well…..they refuse to go in. I'm sure there are many days that Carson wonders what the heck he signed up for in this life! As a parent, you wish you could take it all away.
Well, that's all for now folks. Have a Splendid day!