Where has the time gone???? I have lost my blogging mo-jo it seems.
Carson's operation is set for December 20th! Merry Christmas! Actually he LOVES school, so it's in perfect time for Christmas break. He's a strong son-of-a-gun, so I think he will be just fine.
I've posted a picture of Carson's new favorite past-time! A 50 inch Therapy Ball!!!!
He loves it and it bounces like crazy. Infact, we all kind of like it.
Izabella gets to have some teeth pulled today!!! Yippy! She has something that the dentist said "I've heard of but had never seen...." One of her FRONT bottom permanent teeth are coming up on the side as a Molar. NUTSO! So we have to pull the babies out of the way and try to bring it back to the front & hope the root doesn't die. *It's beginning to look a lot like "dollar signs" everywhere you go......* Isn't that how the Christmas song goes? HA!
Anyhow, other than that we have been enjoying the COLD!!!!! Yesterday I brought out a new sled for us to try! It's the blow-up kind which allows two people to ride together. Izabella was skeptical and afraid we would be blown to smithereens as we went down the icy park hill. Anyhow, we PREVAILED! Infact the little boys at the park wanted to race us repeatedly until they had to try our "flying machine" on their own. Yep, we were the COOL CHICKS!
So that's the story. We've been eating way too many treats, listening to non-stop Christmas music! I LOVE this month!