Izabella is doing a duet with her friend Morgan at the School Talent show. She is very EXCITED! They will perform a Guitar (Izabella)/ Piano Christmas song! They have had auditions for 2 wks now and chose one act from each class. She's got guts I tell ya!Very excited & proud of her.
I need to put a video on here of Izabella performing "Landslide." She's ahead of her time.
Also, we have gone thru post-op info and etc and Carson is on the schedule for Surgery Monday. I am being a complete freak about keeping him healthy this week. We've made it nearly 6 wks here and now he's hopped up on Airborne too! I just want to get it over with! Let's get those puppies sliced/diced and working again! I know, I'm "out-there" just a bit.
Well, that's the happenings around here! Hope your Holiday Season is Cheery & Bright!