Monday, June 13, 2011

Cause you can't take it with you........







Yesterday Trent & Izabella played "I know that My Redeemer Lives" at Chuch on their guitars. (Yes, that's legal) It was so quiet you could have heard a pin drop! They did a great job.
Today was busy! Carson had another perfect dental check-up at Primary Children's Hospital today! YEAH! This kid doesn't have a care in the world! haaaaaaaaaaaa
Izabella went to Kaysville City Rec camp and came back pooped.
Best of all I filled up my gas at "Maverick" and decided to take the pump home with me! Yep, and you thought it couldn't be done. However, if your mind is pre-occupied with getting the right type of Sportsdrink for your daughters next event,and the fact that Carson has 6 more different doctor appts in the next week & half...... it can be done. You simply open the door, hand her the drink and drive off. Until you hear CLUNK CLUNK CLUNK and a dragging noise. oh---and the guy infront of you waving his arms like crazy. So I get out of the car and my first words were "How does that happen?" I then pulled the gas hose out of my car and walked it back to it's original destination and told the people in Maverick that I pulled it right off. The guys was actually nice and I went on my way. Lickety-Split!
Just another day of Summer Vacation!