Friday, June 24, 2011

Week 3 Complete ...back to base Joe




So we just wrapped up week 3 of Summer! This week was more appts leaving only blood draws on Monday next week at PCMC (checking Liver & etc) and Regular Pediatrician on Tuesday. That's it folks! Then we call it good.

Inbetween all of that fun we went to Dinosaur Park, McDonalds picnic at the park, Trent & Izabellas saw "Rio", Krispy Kreme's & tons of Trampoline water time.

Carson plucked tooth #2 out on his own. I gave him his pediasure & Toy Story. When I came back there was blood all over his chin & hands. But NO TOOTH!!!!! What the heck!
Yes, I searched high and low. So he ate it---YUMMY! Atleast that nuisance is no longer bugging him. The picture above was about 10 minutes after the tooth extraction so he is all cleaned up except for the Chocolate Raisin he was enjoying! A reward for a job well done.

Izabella's new favorite thing is to watch this on YOU TUBE.

Kid History - Episode 2 - by BoredShortsTV

I have to admit, it's a winner!