Okay, so this week Izabella decided that she didnt want to grow her bangs out anymore. Which is fine because I LOVE the bob with bangs. So I chopped them and then she told me why she wanted them short. She had me guess which movie that she watched a ton of times, and who on it that she wanted to look like. Go on...guess.....I bet you didn't come up with Willy Wonka (aka Johhny Dep) from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory!!!!! Yes, I am laughing my head off and so can you. I am happy to report that I STILL think she pulls the haircut off much better! HA! I love this kid!
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Who did you want to be when you grew up!
Okay, so this week Izabella decided that she didnt want to grow her bangs out anymore. Which is fine because I LOVE the bob with bangs. So I chopped them and then she told me why she wanted them short. She had me guess which movie that she watched a ton of times, and who on it that she wanted to look like. Go on...guess.....I bet you didn't come up with Willy Wonka (aka Johhny Dep) from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory!!!!! Yes, I am laughing my head off and so can you. I am happy to report that I STILL think she pulls the haircut off much better! HA! I love this kid!