I have to say that this is an outstanding video put out by "Autism Speaks."
With Carsons brain disease they said he would be symptomatic of Autism, ADHD, Bi-Polar and etc. A lot of this hit home and I wish I could have downloaded it. The best way to view it is by going to Google and typing in "Autism Every Day 7 -minute version" which brings up the link to it on Utube. Although we are so blessed that Carson does make eye contact and engages with us completely, a lot of the other kids on there and things they go through ring true with Carson completely. I had tears rolling down as I watched because its so good to know we are not alone.
Let me add--thanks to all of our friends and family who are so much help to us in this endeavor. We know that Carson has a wonderful spirit which we see on a daily basis, it just fights to come out in a tough physical body at times.