Sunday, June 14, 2009

Coca Cola Classic!


I am now down to 2 small Cokes a week! I used to go through the McDonalds Drive thru to buy a 64oz each morning, so thats dang good. Despite the fact that carbonation gives me bad cankers (which my friend Maria let me know once that she stays away from me if I have a Canker)I LOVE the taste of Coke. NOT DIET...Original. I think it all started back when I was little. We were not allowed to drink Coke. Yet every Sunday when we went to Grandma & Grandpa Greenhalghs house--they had Coke in their fridge. Therefore when my dad was in the front room scanning through the paper, I could run in and pour a small glass without him noticing. Occasionally, he would hear the refridgerator door and yell "Stay out of there!" But it was HEAVEN to get a sip of it!!!! So although I have given up gorging myself on it, I LOVE it just the same when I get a cold fizzy glass of Coke with a lemon slice!