Tuesday, September 1, 2009

It's SEPTEMBER 1st! Yeah!






Yep, that's what's in the air! ha ha
So it's time to get ready for Apple Cider, Apple Pie, Crockpot dinners, Soup Galore, blankets on the front porch, candles and more candles! YIPPY!
It's September ladies and gentlemen!
Now on a different subject---I have talked to the school and etc and Carson will soon be getting his beloved bus rides home again. It was actually quite easy and should start in a few days. He will ride with all of the kindergarteners but have an aide with him. So I am sure he will be thrilled! The bus has a "lift" which I am sure all of the other kindergarteners will love to watch. So it's a win win! yeah!
Tonight I will unveil Izabella's new room! Yep, we moved her room and re-decorated/painted. More to come.........I know, you are on the edge of your seats!
Thanks to my sister Amy who candidly let me know that my hair was getting too stringy on the ends (cause I asked)...I have chopped 4 inches my friends!!! It feels good too. Plus, dont try to tell me that you cant tell the difference (Ginger)!!!
Also, I posted this picture of Carson because the snake actually "puffs" off the shirt and freaks out people who don't like Snakes! I LOVE IT!!!
This one I posted of Izabella because I love the corduroy skirt and wish I could dress like that! So lucky!
That's all folks......until I unveil Izabella's room and her reaction!