About a week ago we got the annual invitation in the mail to the "Secret Haven" Fall Costume Party/Open House. A kick off to the Fall Season ofcourse at The Rock Loft (a lovely decorating store & bakery, up against the mountain). So Izabella and I decided to venture out as Pirates!!!! Not everyone is brave enough to dress up (especially in homemade costumes)---but we held our heads high and forged on up there. There were wonderful decorations, singers, and treats. Here's the best part....the part you were waiting for.....Izabella and I were selected as one of the handful of WINNERS that evening AND IT WAS PACKED!!!!! Yep, we got our picture taken which will be proudly displayed at the store AND a $50.00 gift card!!!!!!! WAHOO!!!!!! And I mean that!
To celebrate we ate at The Bun Basket(at The Rock Loft) with Grandma Karen. Enjoyed soup and sweet rolls. It was a lovely evening. Trent & Carson were simply ELATED!!!