I am a HUGE believer in morning rituals and creating an environment for your soul.(Yes, That's deep I know!)If I can do it...anyone can and should. After getting Carson comfortable with his Chocolate Carnation & Sesame Street---this is what comes next before I start the day.
Down the stairs where I turn on my favorite lamp in the front room and the fall lights. I remember as a child walking to school and passing houses on the way. I liked to see "warmth" in the windows!
Next onto the kitchen where I turn on my kitchen light and then light my Fall Apple candle! mmmmm mmmmm
I turn to the little cd player in my kitchen and turn on some Jazz music of some sort. Today "Jazz for a Lazy Day." (Not just for old people ladies....or maybe I am getting older!) My mom always had music playing in the mornings. We LOVE music around here--every type!
Then I turn on my favorite kitchen light over the table. It reminds me of "The Old Spaghetti Factory!"
Now to the family room where I open the door for the morning to get some fresh air in the house. Lastly, I turn on the little lamp in the corner and the white twinkle lights on top of the Armoire. We are ready to start the day no matter how hectic it may become within the next 10 minutes!