So I have tried to "log-on" 3 times now with problemos. Is that a "sign" or what? Still I am blogging today since I said that I would! ha! Where has the time gone...seriously. Seeing as my dad died of Pancreatic Cancer--I always think that I have one foot in the grave and should probably buy a plot already. What does this have to do with anything?? I Cant believe it's already November 1st because that indicates how fast my life is going and that I am on borrowed time right now!!! Which remind me of something I saw on a "Friends" re-run the other day when Phoebe says that she wants her tombstone to say "Phoebe Buffet...BURIED ALIVE!" I laughed my head off and HOPE that my family honors my existence by putting that on my grave! SERIOUSLY!
So I am going to list in no specific order the highlights of the past weeks of our lives. Carsons new love is Whipping Cream straight out of the can---real cream, Izabella chose a flashy SOMBRERO for Hat Day at school (even though I gave her the un-assuming Ball Cap) and she won a prize with a HUGE smile, I decided that my 1 Coke a week now would be Coke Zero because it actually somewhat tastes like Real Coke (Sorry, no picture for that!), Izabella hiding in the leaves and then wanting me to pretend to be a mother bird feeding her chewed up worm, Carson Prefers Piggy Back rides now, Izabella read to Carson for 80 MINUTES straight one afternoon.......CRAZY, Halloween --where Izabellas face remarkably looks like that old man in the forest on "The Princess Bride"---although she was a ghostly pirate, oh and Carson as Bumblebee Transformer which he could care less about taking pictures of, lots of trampoline time, Carson scooching into Izabella's room and sneaking her last 1/2 of a chocolate in her garbage can, Izabella enjoying the Fall weather........and my pictures of Laguna Trip on Segment#2. Probably odds and ends which will make you snore by the end.
oh...and we are having baby#3 in 7 months........................................
just kidding
hee hee!!
Hope this was everything and more to satisfy your curiosity of the type of insanity that goes on in my head and our household.
Have a FABULOUS week...until we meet again.