Thursday, November 19, 2009

Little Fingers







When Carson gets home from school each day, he usually unwinds with some Pediasure & a 30 minute video of some sort. You always know when it's over because he scoots on his back to the door. He loves to knock on doors. So he will slam or kick the door shut and then knock on it for a minute or so. Then you will see these tiny fingers poke out from the door as he tries to open it, because he's ready to play.

Carsons loves to lay on Izabella's bed. It makes him happy in her room. I had to post these pictures from her bed since it's a WONDERFUL thing when Carson reaches over and gives you a big bear hug! As any mom would tell you (especially a child who has disabilities) it's great when the they show affection! So there you have it. I know that I usually have more to chat about.......but I thought I would leave it at that for today. Simple......happy moment.