So it's 2010!!!!! What will this year hold??
I am very excited because Izabella and I are going to Seattle next month to visit my sister Stephanie and her family. She lives in Redmond-- her house backs up to the forest. On any given day there could be a Cougar or a Bear (it's happened!!) in her backyard-LITERALLY! So I wont be actually going outside...LITERALLY!!!! Get a fence already! Regardless--Izabella and I can't wait for our "girls trip!" Yippy-Yi-Yo!
My sister Amy once posted "Ode to the Yoga Pants." Now I am feeling "Ode to the Yoga Pants" and am ready to start a healthier 2010. It's apparent I need to run with this idea. LITERALLY! (The secret word today is LITERALLY, here at Pee Wee's Playhouse so don't forget to scream!!!)
Yep, I got an old Pee Wee's playhouse VHS tape off of EBAY and Carson thinks that Pee Wee is hilarious!!!!! Don't slam Pee Wee (cause I know what you are all thinking!!!)
Well, that's it for now! Have a good one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!