It was just a year ago that we went to Laguna Beach in January. Today in Laguna it is 77 degrees and Sunny---Tomorow 71 and Sunny. I got an email notifying me of the Delta web special this weekend---JUST $69 each way. WHAT!!!!!! Yep....so I went online....selected the flights....picked our seats (then my own---jk bad joke--why am I so juvenile!) and then sadly shut the computer off!!!!!!!!!!! Oh well..........it's not so bad....I love the Inversion don't you?!!!!
In other news: Izabella will be starting Aikido/Self-Defense at the Kaysville Rec Center tonight. She has bugged me (with that flyer that is sent home from school)for 2 years now and since she has never been interested in being on a Rec team.....we decided it's time to let her try this!
(plus it may help her when she's up against Carsons crazy eyes aka mood swings..jk)
In other Points if Interest: Did you know that there are only 15-20 other known cases of Muscle-Eye-Brain disease in all, I repeat ALL of North America? Yep, Carson lucked out!!!!!!!!hee hee
Lastly---It is dang hard to keep Sea Monkeys alive!
That's it for now---just 3 weeks until we fly the skys to Seattle!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!