







Ok---so maybe that does go with Christmas---but around here the month of October is something to be celebrated!!!!! There has been much decorating going on AND a new book we LOVE. "The Bones of Fred McFee" Kind of creepy for kids too which makes it all the better! You can find it and my new favorite book store on "Main Street" in Bountiful called "All Tucked In." It reminds me of the movie "You've Got Mail" but even more charming! We always switch off who walks the kids and who hands out the treats. I must admit that I am starting to like sitting on my creepy porch and scaring them more and more! (Is that bad?) Actually I am careful not to freak out the wee ones. Yep, I said Wee ones!!! Carson finds it all comical ofcourse!
Notice the fairy garden---it's a spooky Halloween pot now. Izabella LOVED transitioning it into a graveyard. How CREEPY! And YES---I have to make that "look on my face" for Halloween pictures!
Well then....enjoy the WONDERFUL Fall weather that should be hitting next week. The leaves are changing! Time for Hot Chocolate, Cider, Candles & Blankets!!!! Yippy!!!!!!!!!!!