

Dearest Readers,
A couple of months ago my good friend Maria let me in on a Secret. If you add a little Mountain Dew to a Diet Coke---it's FANTASTIC!!!!! Which is a big deal for someone who doesn't like DIET! Well, this past week I have developed an obnoctious eye twitch/flutter about 8 times a day. I was reading my "Real Simple" magazine which suggested this is most likely from fatigue or over-caffeination! Let's just say that I haven't slept well for about 6 1/2 years since kids with Autistic/Anxiety issues don't sleep well aka Carson ofcourse! So I have to conclude that it's the cocktail I am on. Actually, I only drink one 16 oz. from Maverick a day really. Hence....I am now 4 days clean and the twitching is slowly dispersing.
The real problem is that I LOVE coke. Mostly because it reminds me of going to grandma's when I was young, and sneeking it out of the fridge.It makes me feel nostaligic and all. It's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good. But for now, I am going to call it quits. For now.