Monday, January 17, 2011

Train N Tube!








Saturday Izabella and I went up to Heber and rode the old "Heber Creeper." We had a great time! The train rocked backed and forth but we still enjoyed Nacho's, Popcorn and Hot Chocolate on the ride. It was neat to see what they rode in the "olden days."
Then it dropped us off at "Soldier's Hollows" where we went Tubing down the mountain. The MOST AWESOME part is that you get "pulled" to the top each time therefore there is no form of exercise what-so-ever! hee hee
It was foggy & Sunny which made it extra fun!
Carson has made it 1/2 way with his busted up legs in casts. We have actually gotten him to stand a little against the wall, which is AWESOME!I am hoping he will get stronger now that his feet/muscles have been put back together again! Poor tin-man.
Lastly,I have thrown in some pictures from Christmas Morning at my mom's house! You've gotta love those Holiday Cracker Crowns!