
So for the past year I have occasionally caught a good 10-15 minutes of the Dr. Phil show each week. Just the other day I figured it out. He reminds me of my DAD!!!!! Subconciously!!!!! Is that so funny! It's not that I think they are the spitting image of eachother yet there is something in his eyes, demeanor, mustache that makes me think it on some level. Ofcourse this picture of my dad is just one month prior to his death, so he isn't looking so great---but I see a resemblance. This June I will have gone 3 yrs without talking to my dad and it chokes me up just typing it.
So, even if you can't see it like I do...that's okay, cause I'm the one who has conjured this up in my brain. So thanks Dr. Phil. I consider myself very healthy to understand my unhealthy urge to watch Dr. Phil! Capish!