It has only been 3 months and look HOW MUCH BETTER Izabella's teeth are looking! I am amazed and let's face it---somewhat relieved for the poor child. I can say that because I had a lovely pair of BUCK teeth that I had to contend with at a young age. So thank heavens for BRACES!
I have filled in for one of the "Reading/Phonics" teachers at Knowlton this whole week and next. So I travel to different classrooms/groups every 25 minutes and work like a dog to get KNOWLEDGE into these minds. It's pretty intense. I even had a dream lastnight that I showed up and had forgotten the materials for that class. STRESS I TELL YA! Well actually it would be "I tell you" my friends. Anywho--the planning and preparing teachers have to do makes me wants to say--Kudos (the chocolate covered ones) to all of those GREAT teachers!
Trent and Izabella have been learning some new gigs on their guitars. Eric Clapton's "Tears in Heaven" is one that Izabella has taken on and is doing very well with. It brings tears to my eyes when she sings it. But let's not get into the deep down emotional fears and worries of why that song hits a cord with me. Trent is mastering "Layla" which is hard my friends! So hats off to them. I did however purchase a set of "Congos" a year ago and played them a whole 3 times. So hats off to me now!
Did I tell you that one of Carson's favorite things to do at church is imitate the babies that cry. So first they cry and then he smiles at me and imitates their noises.
And it goes on and on and on....
Also the trampoline is back up in action. Carson laughs his head off and moves himself all over the thing. That picture is of Trent about to do a "back bounce." Carson really gets "air" alot of the time (cause he loves a good dangerous bounce) and then laughs like crazy. It's great!
We are trying to get Carson to use his "Gait Trainer." Here is my Trusty sidekick Izabella trying to help. He can push himself backwards really well & fast. But he gets bored with it and doesn't want to do the work. It's so frustrating! The new "Stander" is on order and that's LOADS OF FUN for $4000.00 this Summer. Good thing we have Insurance! Yes, I am being sarcastic--- yet trying to be a "good parent" by making him stand everyday when he doesn't have school. Yuck!
Also, lastly I purchased my first OFFICIAL pair of bright RED Cowboy boots for the Fall. I LOVE THEM!!!!! I realize that isn't "blogging news/Worthy" really----BUT THEY ARE AMAZING!!!
Well Tally-HO!