
I am now an avid believer in ZUMBA and Healthy eating. Yep, my friends....I found a form of exercise that I LOVE mentally and physically!!!!! I started back in February with my goal being to be in the best health I have ever been in when I turned 36 in April. What got me going... A. Hoping to defeat my fear of an early death (thanks Dad!! I am going to die at 65 of Pancreatic Cancer---plus I got tested a couple of years ago& have the DVT blood clotting disease anyway!)I am not ready to die, lots to live for! AND B.I need to be able to carry & care for my ever growing son as he gets older and bigger! Therefore I lost 25 pound-arooni's and feel great! PLUS the music is awesome and uplifting! I seriously once got a tear in my right eye when the music began because I love it so much. Pathetic right! Besides the age range in those classes start from 16 ish (make you wanna puke)-60 ish (can't believe those awesome ladies). It moves so stinkin fast that no one cares what the person next to them is doing because you are trying your hardest to stay on beat while sweating like a hog! IT IS SO FUN!I am loud and proud because if old Rachey (Coca Cola/Chocolate/Butter) addict can do it.....anyone can!And I cannot tell a lie----I still enjoy those horrible food addictions on occassion, I am just smarter about it. So go out there and ZUMBA!