out. So we went to Shriners for Carsons last Summer Appt. Now he will see each Shriners therapist just once a month since he will get therapists at School. I made Izabella pose by the Monsters Inc characters even though she is must too old for that!!!It was a quick shot! This afternoon we hung out and Carson kicked around the room for a bit. Very exciting stuff I tell you!!!
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Just Chillin'
Its TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
out. So we went to Shriners for Carsons last Summer Appt. Now he will see each Shriners therapist just once a month since he will get therapists at School. I made Izabella pose by the Monsters Inc characters even though she is must too old for that!!!It was a quick shot! This afternoon we hung out and Carson kicked around the room for a bit. Very exciting stuff I tell you!!!



out. So we went to Shriners for Carsons last Summer Appt. Now he will see each Shriners therapist just once a month since he will get therapists at School. I made Izabella pose by the Monsters Inc characters even though she is must too old for that!!!It was a quick shot! This afternoon we hung out and Carson kicked around the room for a bit. Very exciting stuff I tell you!!!