We have arrived, and usually I make sure to make the last week of Summer break fun. Last year we did a different park/snacks each day. This year that would be tougher with Carson since he doesn't love parks. So I am scrambling to think of something good. Never-the-less I am looking forward to these last days of casual living and having Izabella around for conversation. I know that I have made it clear how much I LOVE school routine and Fall. Yet I will miss the fun moments we have in our little threesome. So here's to the last week of Summer break!(PS: Those are some of my fav pics from 2006)
Saturday, August 15, 2009
Last Week of Summer Break
We have arrived, and usually I make sure to make the last week of Summer break fun. Last year we did a different park/snacks each day. This year that would be tougher with Carson since he doesn't love parks. So I am scrambling to think of something good. Never-the-less I am looking forward to these last days of casual living and having Izabella around for conversation. I know that I have made it clear how much I LOVE school routine and Fall. Yet I will miss the fun moments we have in our little threesome. So here's to the last week of Summer break!(PS: Those are some of my fav pics from 2006)