Monday, August 3, 2009

YEAH its August!!!!!



I am merely 3 weeks away from Routine & closer to Fall weather!!!!!! Let me say that this Summer has actually gone quite well. Lots of fun, laughter and time together. Yet I am a HUGE fan of School=routine and cooler weather. Remember the movie "You've Got Mail" where Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks talk about how much they love this time of the year. I love the Pumpkin candles, Apple Cider,Hot Chocolate, Blankets on the front porch, Changing Leaves, Breezes, and how happy we all are when we spend a few hours away doing our own thing! I will however enjoy the next three weeks and soak in every last moment of Summer Break. I know that some of you will try to Poo-Poo this post, and tell me that Summer doesn't actually end until September blah blah blah ....but you cant possibly dash my excitement! Fall starts on August 24th this year!SO HA!