And we are off!!!!! We were so excited to go on a "girls-trip!" In fact, (brace yourselves) as she has been at school today, I have actually missed her!
Okay, just be aware that sometimes I speak the gosh-darn honest truth because it's what everyone is thinking if their being HONEST!!!!
Izabella and I had a FABULOUS trip as you will learn below. I have to say that I am so THRILLED that we flew both ways and made it. The plane ride home was exceptionally smooth and exciting! I have never seen such fluffy clouds----it was so COOL!!!! Izabella LOVED it--NO FEAR!
Yet I will say that the flight to Seattle was bumpy and what I would refer to as a "15 Fart-Potential Flight!" Not that anyone would have dared to let it fly in such a tiny plane-----but it was a little SCARY I tell you! So I have decided it doesn't matter the size of the aircraft at all! I definately will fly again because I am starting to think that these things were actually made to "stay up in the sky!"Unheard of----I KNOW!!!!!!