Monday, February 8, 2010

Redmond Washington....LOVED IT!





































So happy to see my sister Stephanie and family! We had a WONDERFUL time! Now honestly---(lets get down to business here)look at that FOREST which is LITERALLY her backyard! YEP!!!!!! WILD LIFE I TELL YOU!!!!!

I didn't see anything, but I got a 9am call this morning from my sister that we left a day too early since there was a BOB CAT in their backyard this morning while they ate cereal. OH MY!!!!! YIKES! The house was beautiful and the weather was actually amazing!

I haven't seen so much GREENERY in a long time. Beautiful there!
As a side note---My mom and Stephanie both have this "Face sculpture" mounted at the entrance by their doors with a plant that comes out of their head. HMMM????

ANYHOW!!!! We had LOTS AND LOTS OF LAUGHS and great food. Now that's what I call "Living Right!"