

Well tomorrow at this time Izabella and I will be off on our adventure to Seattle!!!!!!!! We are very excited. I am NOT thinking about the actual flying since anyone who knows me, knows I HATE TO FLY!!!!! Yep, and I DO NOT CARE that it is safer to fly than drive---blah blah blah. So why do I do it---cause once we land it will be lots of fun & good times.
I have had alot of people tell me that I have flown alot in the past few years than I used to. ALOT meaning 5 flights I think? My whole live I've been on a whopping 10 flights maybe???
So why the change??? First Carson was born and we found out that he had a Brain Disease and Muscular Dystrophy, then my sister has a GIANT brain tumor removed from her head, and my dad who was the Healthiest & most active person I knew died within 1 week of Pancreatic Cancer at 65 yrs young-------you come to realize that almost everything is really "out of our hands" therefore you have to let go of trying to control it all at some point and just LIVE!
So if we do go up in flames tomorrow, there wont be a need for any expensive caskets because most likely our ashes will be spread all over some state in between!