Saturday, February 27, 2010

Happy 40th Birthday Famous Amos!











Today is Amy's 40th Birthday!!!!!!!!! I am 6 yrs behind Amy(remember I was the "let's try to have a boy after the previous 3 girls--sorry!")---therefore we were the ones who always shared a room. She was on the top bunk, so everytime I wanted to bug here I would kick her mattress up in the air---she hated it! We would wrestle and she would always say "Let's stop now before someone get's mad"---and I would persist until there were scratches & bloody noses. I would try to play "Teacher & School" in my room and she would always interrupt and make fun of me. I tie-dyed her "New" Stretch Pants from "Nordstrom, Brass Plum$$$" because I wanted to wear them to school the next day looking "cool." Our room was always a DISASTER which was blamed on RACHEL until I moved out eventually ...and for some ODD reason "my new room" was always clean and Amy's was a mess!!!! However, Amy did take me to the mall and let me "hold her hand" even though she was getting "too old for that." All of that and so much more makes me laugh.

Now as life goes on (this is the sentimental part, sorry) Amy is a good friend. She is a very good mother who makes all of the kids in the neighborhood wish she was their mom. Her kids will never look back and wonder what what most important to their mother because they will definately know it was them. She toured Ireland (U2 Concert)& Italy this past Summer and has tickets to 3 others U2 shows with her husband Renan this Summer. Lots of "Jeeping" in Moab and "4-Wheeling"-- because they know after 20 years of marriage how to have a good time & keep the thrills coming! She is fun, loyal , DEVOTED and works harder than anyone I know, not to judge others and give them the benefit of the doubt.

I love her very much and she is one of the most "SMOKIN" 40 year olds I have ever seen. So Happy Birthday Amy!

Love,
Rachel


PS: As a tribute to Amy---please do not post any comments on this POST since she probably won't be very happy that I posted this!!!!!!!!