Monday, February 1, 2010

You know you live in the "country"


Seriously folks, I know we don't live in the "city" but this is getting ridiculous! I found this picture we took in our front yard about 5 years ago. They are Peacocks that were out for a stroll!
Let's go back to the fact that I grew up in the Avenues of Salt Lake City---and thought that Davis County was EONS away! So it amazes me how much I love Kaysville and that it's not at all far-fetched to say "Wow! There's someone riding a horse up our street" or "Great, a wild Racoon cha cha'd all over my doormat in the middle of the night!" --"That's just the wild ferrets fighting by the water" or "Mr. Fox has a dam in back of the houses across the street from us," and last but not least "Don't go outside because it looks like a huge buck is in our backyard---oh yep---and it just jumped over the fence!" This town is great! I love this place!